Buffalo By Night

Here, we put all our public annoucements (new larps, upcoming events, new teams, creation of an organization, etc...)
DavidMacDowellBlue

Buffalo By Night

Post by DavidMacDowellBlue » 18 Sep 2017, 19:55

HEllo!

Buffalo By Night is a supplement I am putting together for the Storyteller's Vault. The greater metropolitan area seems to have about 1.5 million people and so far there are 29 vampires in the area (plus the Player Characters). Following four decades of internecine warfare as Brujah and Ventrue vied for the throne, the Nosferatu have taken control. The new ruler, sometimes known as The Rat Prince, insists this will be a benevolent reign.

Will keep you updated as things proceed. I will be dividing this into two books. The first, shorter and cheaper one will be The Players' Guide and then of course The Storyteller's Guide will all the stats and secrets.

Dakayl
Administrateur du site

Re: Buffalo By Night

Post by Dakayl » 18 Sep 2017, 21:10

Sounds awesome, feel free to share us the link when your supplement is available :)

junesar324

Re: Buffalo By Night

Post by junesar324 » 02 Aug 2018, 07:31

DavidMacDowellBlue wrote:
18 Sep 2017, 19:55
HEllo!

Buffalo By Night is a supplement I am putting together for the Storyteller's Vault. The greater metropolitan area seems to have about 1.5 million people and so far there are 29 vampires in the area cdg paris transfer (plus the Player Characters). Following four decades of internecine warfare as Brujah and Ventrue vied for the throne, the Nosferatu have taken control. The new ruler, sometimes known as The Rat Prince, insists this will be a benevolent reign.

Will keep you updated as things proceed. I will be dividing this into two books. The first, shorter and cheaper one will be The Players' Guide and then of course The Storyteller's Guide will all the stats and secrets.
I do not know about you, but it looks like the forum is empty.